Why go to conferences?
Scientific conferences are not only a criterion in the research portfolio, but also a source of resources.
- know new trends in the field
- promote your work / team
- professional network, with whom you can develop projects and collaborations
- proposals for future collaborations
How to look for conferences?
- search all the Professional Associations in your field of activity (global, regional, local)
- join these associations
- subscribe to science newsletters
- sign up for top scientific publications and watch which conferences the best researchers and scientists in your field attend
- search Top Universities websites for events organized by them
- follow transnational projects in your field
- follow the multidisciplinary projects in which your field of research also appears
How It Works
How to choose a conference?
- it is in your field of activity or aligned with the topic of your current research
- top names in the field participate (global, regional)
- you have the option to be a speaker, to promote your research
- check: duration, place, number of participants. Big conferences are organized in big cities, with resonance in the respective field, which have a TOP University / Research Center, they attract many participants, last more than 2 days and have top guests.
- it has relevant partners and sponsors in the field of subject
not all conferences are qualitative conferences. Read here!
Conferences by domain
Physics – APS
Maths – AMS
Optics and photonics, metamaterials, nanomaterials, opto-electronics, materials science